How to Apply
Registration – Open Door uses “Rolling Enrollment” meaning that you may enroll at any time during the school year.
Interested families may obtain brochures and applications by calling the school at 215-542-9795 or by coming directly to the school. For your convenience, online applications are also available at the right of this page.
Applications for enrollment in all classes will be reviewed on a first-come first-served basis. A $125.00 (non-refundable) fee must accompany each application for all NEW students, PRESCHOOL students, and KINDERGARTEN students. A $250.00 (non-refundable) fee must accompany each I-20 application.
The programs we offer are designed for students who:
1. Desire to learn in a Christian environment.
2. Have at least one parent who professes a faith in Jesus Christ (Grades 1–8)
3. Along with the student application you will submit a copy of your child’s birth certificate, social security card, a copy of their most recent report card and testing from their prior school (if applicable).
4. Are socially and emotionally healthy.
5. Are free of serious handicapping conditions.
ODCA is approved by Immigration and Naturalization Services (INS) to issue 1-20’s to those students needing to attend a school with that status.
Applications will be reviewed on a first-come/first-served basis. The following items are required to submit an application to ODCA:
Preschool-Kindergarten can complete the appropriate grade level application and submit the completed form with the required non-refundable application fee.
1. For Students in Grades 1-8 a Pre-application form should be completed to begin the application process. Once the school office receives this completed form we will process a pastoral recommendation based on information you provide.
2. A pastoral recommendation form completed via the school
3. Once the above is received and processed the school office will contact you to complete the student application form and request the non-refundable application fee. Birth certificate for Kindergarten and First Grade.
4. Passing grades on ODCA entrance tests.
5. Parent interview for families with students entering First – Eighth Grade.
6. Current health and immunization records. (Students will not be enrolled without these records.)
Please contact Lisa Thomas, Director of Admissions, at (215) 542-9795 to discuss enrollment questions or to schedule a tour.
To download an Application visit our Docs page. Once you have filled out your application, please mail it to the address below or drop it off in the school office.
Mail Applications to:
Open Door Christian Academy
1260 Fort Washington Avenue
Fort Washington, PA 19034
Attention: Current and Prospective Parents !!
ODCA is affiliated with discoverchristianschools.com. This website offers an excellent apologetic for Christian education, as well as great exposure for our school on the internet. Click on the link to see the value of Christian education for your student.