Goals at ODCA
The goal of our education process is the Godly development of the student in the following areas:
- Through the direct or implied teaching of Biblical principles as they relate to the subject matter using the Bible as the foundational textbook.
- Through the mastery of basic skills and exposure to academic knowledge in light of God’s Word.
- To address understanding oneself in light of God’s creative plan as being created male and female – we provide a positive atmosphere where each student learns that he/she is valued by God as a special part of His creation.
- Through recognizing and responding to individual uniqueness and differences and how each student contributes to the body of Christ.
- Through a planned developmental program of health and physical activity, instruction, and one’s responsibility to care for his/her body as the temple of God.
Our teaching staff & faculty love our students. They also have a heart to serve our Lord!